iMend.com have been repairing phones for some years but this month marks the 1st Birthday of when the iMend.com website was first launched as the UK’s first nationwide mobile phone repair call-out service. We are really proud of what we have achieved in this time and Boy oh Boy we are going to celebrate. To say thanks for all of your support, one lucky person will win a free repair up to the value of £100.
iMend is the UK’s first nationwide call-out phone repair service. Our goal is simple – to provide the very best phone repair service in the world. All you need to do is like our channels and tell us why you need your phone repaired and the best answer will win a repair to the value of £100.
How to enter:
To enter all you need to do is the following:
Like us on Facebook and comment why your phone needs repairing. Share the post with at least one person.
Twitter comment why your phone needs repairing and RT&F
It’s that simple!
We’ll pick one winner.
And don’t forget this competition is open to everyone, so feel free to share and let your friends know too!
What happens next:
We will pick one winner at award the prize to. Winners will need to like or be following us at the time of the prize draw to be eligible for the prize.
The Legal Stuff
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: iMend.com (iMend Global Ltd) whose registered office is at iMend.com, Spear House, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 3GL, United Kingdom.
2. Employees of iMend or anyone else connected in any way with iMend, the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date and time for entry will be the 29th November 2015 at 5pm GMT. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
7. Prize: One repair will be granted. This will be either a call out or mail in and be to the discretion of the iMend management team and fall strictly in with the existing terms and conditions outlined on the iMend.com website and warranty policies. Once the winner is chosen, the iMend team will contact him/her and ask them to send their contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org so the iMend team can dispatch the prize or arrange the repair. Only one repair will be granted and if the value of the repair is under £100 no further repairs will be granted. If the value of the repair exceeds £100 the individual will be expected to pay the remaining balance.
8. iMend reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners must be a UK resident and will be chosen at random by software provided by iMend.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by social media. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within a further 30 days of the notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.