Win a £250 Apple Store Giftcard!
If you love great gadgets, you’ll love our launch giveaway!
iMend is the UK’s first nationwide call-out phone repair service. Our goal is simple – to provide the very best phone repair service in the world. Our repair technicians come to you at a time and place that’s convenient for you and repair your phone in front of you while you carry on with your day.
We’re excited to be launching our service, and we’re celebrating by offering a fantastic £250 gift card to spend at the Apple store in our iMend launch prize draw.
You could use the £250 to treat yourself to a new iPad Mini, iPod touch, designer headphones or one of hundreds of other great gadgets in the Apple Store. Or, if your gadget dreams are a little larger, you could put the money towards a new iPhone, iWatch, or a Macbook. What would you choose?
How to enter:
To enter all you need to do is like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter or Google+, then tweet us @iMendDotCom with #iMendGiveaway or comment on our Facebook or Google+ pages to let us know what you’d buy at the Apple Store if you won.
It’s that simple!
We’ll pick one winner from all the tweets and comments at the end of the month.
And don’t forget this competition is open to everyone, so feel free to share and let your friends know too!
What happens next:
We will pick one winner at random from all the comments on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ on Friday 31st October 2014 to award the prize to. Winners will need to like or be following us at the time of the prize draw to be eligible for the prize.
We will contact the lucky winner on Monday 3rd November, so keep your eyes on your inbox!
The Legal Stuff
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: iMend.com (iMend Global Ltd) whose registered office is at iMend.com, Spear House, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 3GL, United Kingdom.
2. Employees of iMend or anyone else connected in any way with iMend, the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.imend.com/blog/imend-250-launch-giveaway
5. Closing date and time for entry will be the 31st of October 2014 at 5pm GMT. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
Prize: One gift card from the Apple Store (UK) with a value of £250. Once the winner is chosen, the iMend team will contact him/her and ask them to send their contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org so the iMend team can dispatch the prize.
8. iMend reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners must be a UK resident and will be chosen at random by software provided by iMend.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by social media on Monday 3rd November. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within a further 7 days of the notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.