It’s #ChristmasJumper Day today and a great Charity Event so we are running competition to spread the word about the charity and get people in the Christmas Jumper Spirit.
To win we are simply asking you to upload the best pictures of your Christmas jumper to support the Text Santa campaign and we will reward the best jumper wearer by giving £20 to charity on their behalf. Plus iMend.com will make a donation to charity!
How to enter:
To enter all you need to do is the following:
- Upload the picture of your jumper to facebook.
- Tweet a pic of your jumper on Twitter.
It’s that simple!
We’ll pick one winner from random by 21st December 15.
And don’t forget this competition is open to everyone, so feel free to share and let your friends know too!
The Legal Stuff
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: iMend.com (iMend Global Ltd) whose registered office is at iMend.com, Spear House, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 3GL, United Kingdom.
2. Employees of iMend or anyone else connected in any way with iMend, the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date and time for entry will be the 19th December 2015 at 5pm GMT. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
7. Prize: One winner will be picked by the iMend.com team.
8. iMend reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. The winner will only be given the sizes of fleece they have available.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners must be a UK resident and will be chosen at random by software provided by iMend.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by social media. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within a further 7 days of the notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.